Saturday 11 August 2012

Desirable Residence

Remember this??
My darling house has been relegated to the garage until such time as we have room to bring it inside.  I check it on a regular basis but there are no fairies who will restore it for me then again  it doesn't deteriorate justs sits and waits.  I will refurbish it one day, when I have everything together, printed wallpaper, paint etc. 

I have bought most of the furniture now - simple and easy for small hands to play with  - I was so excited when I saw all this and I think PJ thought I had lost the plot. 
We had discussed how to furnish, what era we liked and then I do this!!! 
This house is not really for me but for me to share with little people (who I have yet to make but clothes pegs are looking viable!)

Speaking with M he gave me some sample books so now I have the floor coverings waiting to go in.............. one day everything will come together and this house will be refurbished in no time!

When?        ................................... I don't  know everything!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info