Sunday 2 March 2014

Ephemera - Crafting goodie alert (Look away now!)

Did I mention that when we went to Shilden we walked round the trade stands?  Well, when you've seen all that you want to see and there's another two and half hours to kill, trade stands can look interesting!!
On the Hornby stand I found a pack of Train Stuff.
Only £6 pound so I bought one, thinking cards.  While I was sitting down waiting for PJ, I opened up the packet and was amazed by the contents.

There were Cigarette cards .......





.... postcards ......






..... advertising material .....


.... maps with pictures ......




 ....  half size postcards ......




.... even a children's puzzle leaflet .... with answers on the back page! ....



.... and these are just a few!!!

Well, the more I thought about this pack and its contents, the more I wanted to send a note to the Company to tell him how pleased I was and also to suggest mentioning Mixed Media on his site.
So I did and while I was there .....
I ordered a few more!!!
It was a special offer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it is appreciated ............... especially as these are my own stories ................... it is lovely to know that other people find them interesting.

My online Card Swapping Group:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CardWorkshop/info